Local Pest Control Services in Eagle Mountain, Lehi, and Surrounding Utah County Locations
Got a pest problem? Don’t rely on DIY traps and pesticides alone to solve the problem. The best way to get rid of pests completely is with professional pest control services that address the core cause for your infestation.
At H2 Pest Control, our pest control services are not temporary, makeshift solutions. They find the root of the problem and address it accordingly. For years, our licensed team of pest control professionals have been treating Utah homes and commercial properties. They know what treatments work best for which pests and how to keep your home pest-free throughout the entire year.
Why Should You Call Us?
There is never a good time to discover pests in your home or business. When you’re concerned about time and money spent coming to a local pest control expert, your first thought might be to handle it yourself. Unfortunately, not every problem can be solved with a can of store-bought pesticide. Here in Utah, pest problems tend to be larger than they first appear. Attempting to handle a major infestation on your own may become more costly and time-consuming than if you had come to an expert in the first place.
We understand Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs, Lehi and all of Utah County’s pest control better than any how-to article, and we will make sure to keep your home or local business safe and pest-free without breaking the bank or taking time away from your job and your family. Through our same-day service, we will fully appraise your pest problem so you know exactly what you’re dealing with immediately. We will give you peace of mind in knowing your work or living space is a safe environment. With H2 Pest Control’s help, you will learn how to prevent any future infestations the Utah ecosystem may throw at you. Our solutions are eco-friendly and tailored to your specific needs.
What Pests Do We Treat For?
When you find pests without warning, contact H2 Pest Control! We’ll start the initial treatment the same-day so you can breathe a little easier. Some of the insects, bugs, and rodents we provide pest control services for in Lehi, Eagle Mountain, and other Utah County areas are:
We use various pest control treatments depending on the specific pests you are suffering from. The solution for keeping voles out of your yard will be much different than how we approach wasp nest removal, and so on.
For instance, during the end of summer and beginning of fall, we suggest a protective spray barrier for spiders and baiting stations for mice around your home. These particular pests will normally make their way into homes and businesses as the weather gets colder. Thus the best treatment for them happens before they even arrive with help from strong repellents and effective baits. Other pests will be more abundant in different months and may not respond the same to such treatments. That’s why we tailor our pest control services for the pests that infest your property, the area in which you live, and the time of year.
Complete and Environmentally Friendly Pest Control from H2 Pest Control
Our tailored treatments aren’t the only reason to work with H2 Pest Control. We also offer you:
- Family-owned and operated service: We’re a local, family business that gives our clients the attention their home deserves. We’ll spray your entire property and will come back to spray it again for free if there are any problems.
- Powerful pest protection: Since H2 Pest Control uses power sprayers, we’re able to give you 2-3 times more protection than other pest control companies. Our sprays penetrate the soil around your property deeper than backpack sprayers do, for long-lasting protection from pests.
- Safe sprays and pest treatments: Your satisfaction and your family’s safety are our top priorities. That’s why H2 Pest Control only uses the best eco-friendly pest control sprays and rodenticides. Our pest control treatments effectively exterminate and repel unwanted pests without putting you, your kids or your pets in danger.
HOW WILL YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A PEST PROBLEM?
Sometimes you don’t know you have a problem until it’s on your pillow. Knowing the signs will help you stop pests in their tracks before they overrun your life. Our Eagle Mountain. Saratoga Springs and Lehi experts at H2 Pest Control have seen it all, and we want you to contact us immediately if you notice any of the following warning signs:
- Wasp nests. Wasps reproduce and build new nests quickly, so it is important to have nests removed before they duplicate. More than likely, there are other nests in harder-to-see spots around the exterior of your home. Don’t risk the danger of removing them yourself and call us first!
- Signs of chewed boxes, mice droppings, or a mouse in your living space. During Utah winters, a few mice finding shelter from the cold in your home or business can swiftly become a full-blown infestation that no mouse trap will solve. Mice carry harmful diseases that can impact the well-being of your family or your employees. H2 will make sure to handle your pest problem quickly and effectively.
- Black Widows. While serious cases of black widow poisonings are rare, it is always better to be safe than sorry— especially if you have small children. Spiders are exceptionally good at hiding, so where there is one, there are more.
- Small tunnels and dead grass patches in your yard. These are signs of a vole population on your property. While voles rarely become a problem inside your home, they multiply quickly and carry dangerous diseases. We will eliminate your vole problem with pest control treatments that are safe for your yard and for your family.
When you see signs of mice, black widow spiders, wasps, voles, and other common Utah pests, call a local pest control company that will give you complete home protection. Call for pest control services that will last – Call H2 Pest Control!