WASP CONTROL AND WASP NEST REMOVAL IN UTAH AND SALT LAKE COUNTIES
Wasps are one of the worst flying pests around. These black and yellow insects can swarm and aggressively attack anyone who gets too close and their stings can be painful and sometimes even deadly. Seeing wasps in the great Utah outdoors is one thing but what if there’s a nest on your property or a colony in your own backyard? If you’re looking for wasp control or a wasp nest removal company near you, give H2 Pest Control a call.
Should I Remove a Wasp Nest on my Own?
If you have a wasp nest in your yard but the nest is not near your home and the wasps are not bothering you, you may choose to leave it alone. Wasps are important pollinators and good for your local ecosystem.
There are a few reasons why you should hire the experts to get rid of a wasp nest on your property, however:
- You or someone in your family might be allergic to wasp stings.
- Aggressive wasp activity might prevent you from using your yard.
- The nest may be located in a hard-to-reach or dangerous spot.
- Professional wasp control companies can also prevent wasps from returning to your property.
It is not recommended that you should try to get rid of a wasp nest on your own. As well as running the risk of getting stung, you may also get injured if the nest is high up or in an awkward location. Call a professional wasp exterminator or local wasp nest removal specialist like H2 Pest Control to ensure the nest and all wasps are removed safely and effectively.
HOW TO GET RID OF WASPS WITH H2 PEST CONTROL
For complete wasp control and wasp nest removal anywhere in Salt Lake County and Utah County, contact H2 Pest Control for a free quote. Here’s how we can help:
- Certified wasp removal experts: As a Utah-based company, our certified and fully-licensed technicians are armed with the local knowledge necessary to find the places wasps like to hide.
- Eco friendly wasp treatments: H2 Pest Control carries out a comprehensive and thorough inspection of your residential or commercial property in order to implement the best wasp extermination treatment possible.
- Eco friendly wasp treatments: Our technicians will use the treatment most suitable for each individual situation. Our wasp pest control treatments won’t stain or leave odors behind. H2 Pest Control will not only remove the wasps or wasp nest affecting your property but will also add preventive barriers to stop the wasps from coming back.
WHAT KIND OF WASPS ARE THERE IN UTAH?
The three most common types of wasp found in Utah are the Paper Wasp, Yellowjacket and Hornet.
- Paper Wasp: While it may be the most common type of wasp in Utah, the paper wasp is not the most aggressive. Their nests are usually made from a mix of wasp saliva and plant fiber and can get to between 6 and 8 inches wide.
- Yellowjacket: larger and aggressive, the yellowjacket may spell the end for your outdoor event. They typically build their nests underground and a single nest can be home to thousands of insects.
- Hornets: Murder hornets might have given them a bad reputation but most species of hornet in Utah won’t sting unless directly provoked. They can build nests in the eaves of buildings or in trees and these nests can become quite large in size.
For all your insect or wasp removal needs, get in touch with H2 Pest Control. Our service area covers all of Salt Lake and Utah Counties so make an appointment with a wasp exterminator near you today.
"We have used H2 for several years now and have loved them! We never see any critters inside and they took care of our ongoing wasp problem in one visit."
"I had the pleasure of working with Harvey to deal with a nasty Yellowjacket nest that I accidentally dug up while doing some yard work. He was quick to offer solutions and walk me through the process. No high-pressure tactics or anything of the sort. Great communication all around. I will definitely be coming back if I have a need in the future!"